Roy Peter Clark is professional writer. Boss-level. He has taught writing at Poynter to students of all ages since 1979. Roy teaches writing, reporting, editing, reading, language and politics, American culture, ethics, and the standards and practices of journalism. He is the author or editor of eighteen books. His most recent include Writing Tools, The Glamour of Grammar, Help! For Writers, How to Write Short, and The Art of X-ray Reading.
- Roy's Bio at Poynter
- Poynter - A global leader in journalism.
- Roy Peter Clark (@RoyPeterClark) | Twitter
- Writing Tools: 55 Essential Strategies for Every Writer by Roy Peter Clark — Get this one!
- Roy Peter Clark's Amazon Author Page
- J. A. Medders | Amazon Page — My books
- J.A. Medders - Expository Mutterings
- J.A. Medders (@mrmedders) | Twitter